Only hours to go, but I got my monochromatic project done for Wendy Vecchi's Make Art Challenge for August...PHEW!!! Sometimes I can thrive under pressure! ;0) If you haven't gotten your project done you still have a few hours to go!
|I used lots of oldies but goodies to create flowers in a vase, and I wanted to use some things in a different way.|
|I used Wendy's Archival Inks and rubbing alcohol for the background on both Manila and Specialty Stamping Paper from Ranger.|
|I inked the Art Parts and stamped images with Archival Ink as well.|
|Background stamping with Archival.|
|And still more stamping, and these I cut out, and foam taped.|
|I inked some of Tim's Linen Ribbon with Archival and doodled a little on the tag. I also added Glossy Accents to the center parts of the flowers.|
I hope your hands get creatively dirty soon!