Well here it is...New Year's Eve! This year has flown by! It brought with it many happy and joyous times for me, and many new creative opportunities and blogging friends. Thank you to EVERYONE who follows, comments, emails, and watches! You have made this year the very best, and I am SO THANKFUL for all of you!
I am going to continue on with my tradition of listing my favorite genius creative products from this year that I added to my already mega huge hoarding stash! I really need a 12 step program...no joke!!! Some may have been around longer, but I just started using them this year. Feel free to tell me yours in a comment in case I haven't tried it and need to.
In no particular order:
2. Wendy's Studio 490 Embossing Paste and Stencils
3. All of the Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous Blueprint Stamps
4. Ranger's Inkssentials Specialty Stamping Paper
5. Ranger's Distress Markers
6. All of Ranger's Metallic Distress Stains
7. All of Dyan's Dylusions Ink Sprays and Stencils
8. Ranger's Inkssentials Jumbo (#10) and Giant (#12) Sized Tags
9.All of the Mudd Puddles
10.Ten Second Studio's Verday Paint
Happy New Year Crafters!!! I pray you have the very best 2013, and that you get to kiss the lips of the one or ones you love at midnight! I hope your hands get creatively dirty soon!